Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

My partner and I applied for onshore defacto 820/801 end of September and now I'm doing the very last part of my application: my FBI check. I'll be using Accurate Biometrics channeler and I have an appointment here in Melbourne to get fingerprinted.

When I scheduled my appointment with Vic Police, they said I'd need to bring the FD258 FBI fingerprinting card. Easy enough, but my question is, where can I obtain fingerprinting cards? I found a link to print on Accurate Biometrics website but can I print on a regular piece of printer paper or do I need some sort of cardstock? I want to get it right the first time, so any clarity is welcomed!

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Yes, regular paper is fine. That's what I did mine on for Accurate Biometrics. If you're paying for the fingerprinting and had to go through making an appointment and all that, you might want to get an extra set of prints done just in case and send them in to AB as well. That way if one is unreadable, they have a backup to use and you don't have to go through the hassle of doing it all over again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.