Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Kiran from India, My Fiance is in Australia, she is living there since last 10 years. She is a Australian PR Holder or Citizen (not sure) We both met on internet an year ago and are committed to get married. Please help me if I can get the Fiance Visa to come to australia and get married. My fiance is interested in meeting me in australia before we get hitched.

what are the timelines to get this visa and the cost.

·
Registered
6,936 Posts
Time could be about 9 months and the cost is $7,160 plus a second fee, on application for the 820 visa, of $1,195

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Time could be about 9 months and the cost is $7,160 plus a second fee, on application for the 820 visa, of $1,195
Thanks for the reply, can you please tell me if both of us need to be engaged or met in person to apply for this. as we both never met but met through internet and are in committed relationship since 1 year.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply, can you please tell me if both of us need to be engaged or met in person to apply for this. as we both never met but met through internet and are in committed relationship since 1 year.
What is the visa type for AUD 7,195 ? please let me know. Is it a super fast way to bring me to my fiance..Australia...

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Yes, you must have met in person. The fact that you aren't sure if she's a PR holder or citizen doesn't bode well for proving your relationship. However since processing times are somewhere 9-12 months I believe, it gives you a chance to get to know each other better.

·
Registered
6,936 Posts
What is the visa type for AUD 7,195 ? please let me know. Is it a super fast way to bring me to my fiance..Australia...
The first visa will be subclass 300.

It is not super fast, taking around 9 months for some people.

You need to have met in person. Time before meeting may not be counted for partner relationship.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have the same story here , met on internet and after enagemnt we applied for visa 300. and now waiting.
Hey man I have applied my subclass 300 like last year in march 2017 from AHC Delhi and got asked for additional documents by co in march 2018 and nothing since then. Had to change my NOIM date twice. What is ur case .?? I mean when did u applied n all..?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have not applied at all.. I need expert advise here to get me to australia as soon as possible. We are a couple only met in internet since a year

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I need expert advise here to get me to australia as soon as possible.
Forgive me if this sounds rude, but you won't be getting to Australia as quickly as you would like.

There's a number of things to consider and steps to go through before that can happen.

If you are lost or stuck you should consider speaking with a RMA.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.