Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from the Philippines here? Am just a newbie on this site and hope to meet some filos here :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi. Am applying for a spouse visa and we have just lodged it last month. How bout u?
we are not applying yet plan but the problem is im here in taiwan how we can lodge it..i asking u after u lodging it..how many weeks did they email.how about the.medical

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we are not applying yet plan but the problem is im here in taiwan how we can lodge it..i asking u after u lodging it..how many weeks did they email.how about the.medical .
Fiancee visa is much easier than spouse visa in terms of the requirements needed and waiting period. I think you need to lodge the visa first then a case officer will email you about its status. Medical is the last requirement once the visa gets approved.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Fiancee visa is much easier than spouse visa in terms of the requirements needed and waiting period. I think you need to lodge the visa first then a case officer will email you about its status. Medical is the last requirement once the visa gets approved.
thanks merida im planning that my mom lodge our papera in via centre did u passed your papers there in magallanes

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
but he planning to go here in taiwan again...is u and fiance hve conversation in viber...coz i dont how can i print that
He's my husband now. We got married here in the Philippines. Yea, my husband printed them out sent to our migration agent. We provided lots of proofs to prove that our marriage and relationship is genuine..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.