Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I checked my immiaccount and it's been updated to "Finalised" but I still don't know or haven't received any email whether I have the visa or not. And I have this last week to be in school or I have to defer my course. Please anyone has an idea what or how long it'll take to receive an email telling you about your visa status. Thanks and much appreciated

·
Registered
238 Posts
So I checked my immiaccount and it's been updated to "Finalised" but I still don't know or haven't received any email whether I have the visa or not. And I have this last week to be in school or I have to defer my course. Please anyone has an idea what or how long it'll take to receive an email telling you about your visa status. Thanks and much appreciated
We saw finalised after our kids citizenship grant happened and received snail mail a week later with the certificates enclosed.
Sounds promising!
Make sure your email is up to date and check the junk mail folders :)

·
Registered
814 Posts
I don't know about student visas, but for the partner visa when you first log into immiaccount it says "Finalised" next to the applicant name. If you click on the name to expand the view then click on View Details it will bring up the next screen which should say whether the visa is granted next to the name.

(see attached screenshots)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.