Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just uploaded the last bit of info that had been requested for my partner visa application.

Should I be all clear to hit the confirm button now? Or should I try and upload more? So far we've only uploaded 35/60 documents...I feel like it isn't enough but we've completed the requested checklist that was sent to us so I'm assuming that means we're good to go.

I honestly can't think of what else I could upload, besides a few recent pictures. Opinions?

·
Registered
258 Posts
We only have like.... 25-30 documents? We were only asked for the police checks I hadn't provided in addition to what we uploaded. So of you've met the criteria you're probably fine? I imagine. If there are any glaring holes (police checks, health stuff) they'll let you know. If you're confident in your pictures, statements etc? Hit submit!

·
Registered
20 Posts
We only have like.... 25-30 documents? We were only asked for the police checks I hadn't provided in addition to what we uploaded. So of you've met the criteria you're probably fine? I imagine. If there are any glaring holes (police checks, health stuff) they'll let you know. If you're confident in your pictures, statements etc? Hit submit!
Hi Sheilae,

Have you heard anything since submitting your police checks? We submitted hopefully what was final docs - the police checks and immi status moved to further assessment so hoping it will come through soon!

·
Registered
843 Posts
it's all quality not quantity.
many of us have had it granted with less than 30.
if you have provided everything they have asked for hit the button.
if you want to provide more do it after

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.