Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am in the process of filling my partner visa application 309/100 online. I am living in India and my partner lives in Australia. Just bit confused what to write under financial aspects of the relationship and nature of the household question. Has anyone been through this before. Any help would be priceless. Thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just bit confused what to write under financial aspects of the relationship and nature of the household question.
How are the finances of the partnership arranged? Does one partner support or contribute to the support of the other?

How are your household arrangements (nature of) structured? This is really a question for a situation where you are or have been living together as part of your relationship.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have there been any remittances or joint purchases?
Who has paid for what?
Just bit confused what to write under financial aspects of the relationship and nature of the household question.
How are the finances of the partnership arranged? Does one partner support or contribute to the support of the other?

How are your household arrangements (nature of) structured? This is really a question for a situation where you are or have been living together as part of your relationship.
We do have a joint bank account in india. Nothing else other than that.

·
Registered
198 Posts
We do have a joint bank account in india. Nothing else other than that.
Somehow you need to provide evidence of a committed relationship between you and your partner.

You need to show how the financial aspects of your relationship are managed; who pays for what and who contributes and how.

You also need to show how your shared household is arranged or managed; who does what around the house, cooking and cleaning and who does the shopping or is it shared, etc etc.

It would help if you could post on here some details of your relationship.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.