Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,just lodged my application and will start to upload evidences soon.I'm bit concerned we don't have enough finance evidences tho.We have since a couple of months a joint bank account but we couldnt have it when we lived in UK because of their requirements,we did try and we have that evidence.Other than that we have our separate bank statement where we highlighted rent transfers,purchases,going out etc Basically we tried to show that we would pay for common stuff and not split everything in halves.
Would this be enough?any other suggestion?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Sounds similar to the financials I provided for my 820.

Just note every transaction you can as to what it was spent on, groceries for instance.

Major purchases are also good, washing machine, car, fridge, sofa, bed

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Ours is sort of the same.

We wrote a statement saying that we have our own bank accounts and a joint bank account. We go halves on most things as it is. Major purchases (concerts, hockey games, stuff around the house) come from our joint account.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds similar to the financials I provided for my 820.

Just note every transaction you can as to what it was spent on, groceries for instance.

Major purchases are also good, washing machine, car, fridge, sofa, bed
Ours is sort of the same.

We wrote a statement saying that we have our own bank accounts and a joint bank account. We go halves on most things as it is. Major purchases (concerts, hockey games, stuff around the house) come from our joint account.
Thanks! I feel less worried now. Also I'm not very sure what to attach in the lenght of de facto relationship and evidence of the relationship?? I organised all the evidences around the 4 main aspects.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.