Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,
can someone please inform me as in the past sponsors had to prove their financial situation present and future, i hear in new condition sponsor doesnt have to, can someone correct me please :)

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
There's no proof of income typically necessary for the partner visa, and no specific level of income required. All that matters is that you will be able to support yourselves. They can ask for evidence of your ability to support yourselves if they are concerned for some reason, but they don't usually.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks college girl!!!
so do i mention in any statment that i am working or anything like that. or i dont have to.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all,

Would it be sufficient to say that both our families help support us and the children, both financially and emotionally?

Luke&Kirsty

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
Luke&Kirsty - if you're going to provide evidence that your families provide you financial support, it'd be far better to get an actual statutory declaration from your parents (or whomever is supporting you) to say they'll provide you both with financial support should you need it during your first couple of years in Australia.

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
thanks college girl!!!
so do i mention in any statment that i am working or anything like that. or i dont have to.
You don't HAVE to mention it, no.But you can if you want.

Reactions: Dinkum
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.