Australia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone

I am a Taiwanese citizen living in the US on a E3 dependent visa with my Australian Husband since last April.
I have 820 visa at the moment and am going to start attaching documents for my 801 partner visa this Oct.

I read that for Character documents says provide police certificate" for any country you have lived in since you were granted 820 visa" which in my case is the US.

I have submitted a request to obtain a FBI clearance certificate and it requires to have fingerprinted done. However, I have a hyperhidrosis condition and my hands get sweaty whenever I try to get ink on my fingers.

Anyone has similar situation ?Will getting a digital fingerprints scanned be easier for me?
Can I just use a background check at a local police department for the 801 visa or does it have to be FBI clearance certificate ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts