Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am from Sri Lanka.
I am planning to migrate to the Australia. But I have problem with my dad previous migration to the Australia and I was thinking it might be problem to me or not. The story is,
My dad has went to Australia in 1999 with a business visa those days and after that he has applied to the refuge visa in there. I know that sounds totally in genuine migrate since he went there for business purpose and after that applied for refuge visa.Those days Sri Lanka people went there like that because we had a war in Sri Lanka.
The Australian government has taken his case and they have put rule that my day cannot go out of the country until the refuge visa process. That is the regular way i think. But after 3 weeks my day wanted to come to Sri Lanka because there is 3 kids in my family(I have two brothers) and he came to Sri Lanka because he badly missed us.So he has canceled that refuge application and come back to Sri Lanka.
Now My question is, is this story going to be a problem to me when i apply student visa or when i apply working visa to the Australia? Will Australian government count me as a cheater too? This was happened in 1999. In my side I have education qualification up to Bachelor degree and at the moment i am planning to start my MBA too. And my family financial situation is good too. Also i have my own income sources with my personal business.
Please Advice. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.