Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I need help.

I have submitted my application last 18 June and was requested to complete biometrics within 14 days. I have done my biometrics 26 June.

I thought everything will be automatic after biometrics and I dont need to do anything. However, upon checking and waiting for results, I noticed I need to click "I confirm i have provided information as requested". The status changed from "initial assesment" to "further assesment". However today is already 04 July.

Will it greatly affect our application? DO you know what will happen?

(Also, this is group application and 2 people were approved already as they are not requested to have biometrics. But for me and my husband, I am not sure what will happen now.)

Appreciate any responses.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I didn't see the button either. Don't think it had any impact as we received the generic email the other day before I noticed it. Visa approval came in last night.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much. I felt so relieved with your response. As I worry that it will affect the application process as I didn't notice it and the status was still Initial assessment and it only change to further assessment after I clicked it.

Happy for your visa approval. Still waiting for ours :)

Is it possible that not all family members will have an approved visa?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.