Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! While filling my application online i selected postgraduate research sector instead of higher education sector and realized this after submitting my application while going through application summary.
I filled Form 1023 to notify about this incorrect answer.

Now its been 20 days since my medical clearance is provided and my application status is on "further assessment".Whereas few other fellows got their visas within 7 days of medical clearance.

My question is that will my form 1023 be considered? Or my application will be rejected?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, did you eventually get the visa. If yes, how long did it take? I kind of fall in the same shoe( just the other way round), I chose higher education instead of postgraduate research sector. I am soooo worried because it's been over four weeks and status is still on 'received' . An urgent response is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, did you eventually get the visa. If yes, how long did it take? I kind of fall in the same shoe( just the other way round), I chose higher education instead of postgraduate research sector. I am soooo worried because it's been over four weeks and status is still on 'received' . An urgent response is appreciated. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.