Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm just having a bit of trouble finding someone to sign my form 1195 Identity Declaration for my citizenship application who has a profession listed on the form.

My question - is a NSW Paramedic considered to meet the criteria for : "Medical practitioner (licensed or registered)"
Or the criteria for this one "Permanent employee of Commonwealth, state or local government authority with at least 5 or more years of continuous service"??

If not, there is noone else that I know here in Australia that meets any other profession listed and that can sign for me. My mother-in-law is a psychologist, but the form specifically states a person cannot sign if they are related to you by marriage.

Any advice on what to do in this case? Thank you!

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Hello! I'm just having a bit of trouble finding someone to sign my form 1195 Identity Declaration for my citizenship application who has a profession listed on the form.

My question - is a NSW Paramedic considered to meet the criteria for : "Medical practitioner (licensed or registered)"
Or the criteria for this one "Permanent employee of Commonwealth, state or local government authority with at least 5 or more years of continuous service"??

If not, there is noone else that I know here in Australia that meets any other profession listed and that can sign for me. My mother-in-law is a psychologist, but the form specifically states a person cannot sign if they are related to you by marriage.

Any advice on what to do in this case? Thank you!
Have a look at this site:

Reactions: kam4646
1 - 3 of 3 Posts