Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, a couple of questions regarding this Form 40 SP that I'm in the process of filling out.
1, Question 35, Details of members of the family unit.
Give details of ALL your fiancee or partner's family unit members who are included in this sponsorship.
I'm the sponsor and it's only my partner that is coming to live here permanently so do I leave this blank? I ask because on page 2 of the form there is a piece "Family members included in this sponsorship application"
In this sponsorship application you will be asked for information about each family member of the visa applicant's family unit even if they do not intend to migrate with the visa applicant.

2, Part G, About your character.
In which countries have you lived for 12 months(in total) or more during the last 10 years?
I was born here, raised here and never lived outside Oz so to me the question is a bit null and void because I've already ticked Australian citizen by birth in question 8 but we want this done right so if they need an answer for it, I'll do it.

Thanks for your help guys, this forum has been invaluable to us and our application.
Cheers Aaron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.