Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am filling the Form 47 SP and I need to fill information about my brothers and sisters.

Specifically about married sisters, do we put her original Family name or her Husband's family Name ?

Thanks in Advance

· Registered
907 Posts
Hello,

I am filling the Form 47 SP and I need to fill information about my brothers and sisters.

Specifically about married sisters, do we put her original Family name or her Husband's family Name ?

Thanks in Advance
I believe you put their current name, so with husbands surname if that's what they go by and then it asks for marital status and date of marriage.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe you put their current name, so with husbands surname if that's what they go by and then it asks for marital status and date of marriage.
Thanks for your help.

Note that the sibling aren't immigrating with me.
I was under the impression that I can put the original family name. Also It is not mentioned anywhere that we need to provide a marital status or date of marriage.

· Registered
907 Posts
Thanks for your help.

Note that the sibling aren't immigrating with me.
I was under the impression that I can put the original family name. Also It is not mentioned anywhere that we need to provide a marital status or date of marriage.
Are you filling it online or the paper form? I'm fairly sure, when I did it online it asked for my sisters marital status when I put her information in. I migrated here on my own so my sister is back in the UK but I had to put all my family's details anyway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.