Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am currently applying for a 189 skilled migration visa.
I just wanted to check a few things:

On form 80 it asks for all previous overseas travel for the last 10 years. I can't remember the exact date for a few trips- I know the month and year but not the exact day of the month. Can I just put down a rough estimate or does this need to be exact?

Also when we are getting documents certified to upload- do we need to get all documents certified or is it just any official forms? For example I would think that forms of ID, relationship form, university graduation certificate would need to be certified. But other things like letters from family/ friends to support defacto relationship wouldn't need to be? Would that be correct?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Regarding Form 80 - I prefaced all my dates with "approximately".

For some travel I had zero record of, e.g. visa free travel via bridge between Singapore and Malaysia, I just wrote a short notice stating "to the best of my recollection I have travelled multiple times between Singapore and Malaysia, for trips ranging from a few hours (a meal) to a few days (14) for X, Y, and Z reason.

My understanding is good quality colour scans of documents is fine, you only need to certify black & white ones, or translations have to be appropriately stamped.

Only our statutory declarations in support of our relationship were witnessed appropriately onshore, and signed by a notary public offshore.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.