Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I need some help with the Q17 of form 80. I am from India and currently live in the USA. In India, I worked in different cities but my permanent address and the address for correspondence was same all the time; it was my hometown address. Do I need to mention all the address where I stayed in India or can only give my hometown address? Nevertheless, I know my USA addresses and have mentioned all of them, I do not remember all the India addresses.

Please help out. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply. However, I am confused as the question is asking to put in even the temporary addresses. See this. If the put only my hometown correspondence address then it could be wrong. Could you please clarify?

addresses inside and outside Australia
• places you resided for study/work
• refugee camps
• any other place you have resided such as share houses, university residences and temporary accommodation

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, can I tack on to this thread my Form 80 Question?

I am just about ready to lodge my 820 and am a bit confused about Part R - q49 on the form 80 (Are you being sponsored by, or associated with, a business or organisation in Australia? )

I am currently on a sponsored 457 by my company but applying for 820 sponsored by my partner.
is the Q asking in relation to being currently sponsored or future sponsored? my head is melted and I want this wrapped up so that I can sleep again

Thanks!
C

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.