Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I'm in the final stages of getting everything together and I'm trying to get through as much of Form 80 as I can (just in case... or because it's required now?)

I'm having some trouble with Part F (Employment)

It says from birth to first employment as a period of unemployment, is there a need to write any explanation for that (I was freeloading on my parents, because kids?).

Additionally, it says there can be no gaps, but also my understanding is not to list education? (especially for period of secondary education which are not included in part E- Education)

If anyone has any advice on this section I'd really appreciate it!

S

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Do all your employment /unemployment from the present day. Just put the time you were at school as unemployed - school student. Preschool as unemployed - child.

I copy the page and create enough pages for all the entries. Then I insert the pages into the documents.

I suggest you put your primary and secondary education in part G.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do all your employment /unemployment from the present day. Just put the time you were at school as unemployed - school student. Preschool as unemployed - child.

I copy the page and create enough pages for all the entries. Then I insert the pages into the documents.

I suggest you put your primary and secondary education in part G.
Great, thanks Jeremy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.