1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am stuck with some question items in the Form 80:

Part B.
23. Do you currently have a partner? → If we don’t live together but have been dating and seen each other as a partner, should I tick yes? It’s not the same as de facto relationship status, correct?

Part E.
44. Have you traveled to Australia before? → if I had never traveled to Australia before my 457 visa was granted, can I say NO to this item or I still have to tick yes?

Part H.
57. Have you been refused a visa for Australia or any other country? → If my first 186 visa application (Direct Entry) was refused, shall I still tick yes?

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Partner = spouse or de facto. So if you're just dating and not de facto, then you would tick no. If you are de facto, then you tick yes.

If you are in Australia, then you have travelled to Australia.

If your 186 application was refused, then you have to tick yes.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, Maggie. Somehow I thought I could still tick yes to this partner item given the stable relationship we have and it's different from question 2 regarding the de facto status.

Also, do you know where I'd upload all the additional documents requested by them? Shall I still go back to "Action" and then "Attach documents" that I have already submitted and are received by them? Or shall I upload them under "Additional documents"?

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.