Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

So this may be a little premature since we aren't applying for our visa until August, but I am wanting to get a great head start on what information should be contained within the Form 888 & Partner Statements.

Bit of background and things I think I will use in my Personal Statement;
- Met in February 2016 and began "dating" soon after
- Relative put into palliative care - Partner there in full emotional capacity and supported me through this period
- Death of a relative in June. I subsequently moved back home to be close to family
- I ended up staying with my partner 5 nights a week and this is where our interdependence grew. Emotional, physical and financial support during this period

Are these kinds of things I can draw on that would have some standing for the 888.

My partner is American and away from family. So we are looking at writing about being away for thanksgiving, birthdays and other major family events as well as me being financially supportive with things like school.

More importantly, what do my relatives who I am getting to complete the 888 fill out. We attend numerous family events as a couple, we catch up for dinners and lunches etc and celebrate birthdays as a family unit.

Is this applicable to the 888? Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what to include in these forms.

Thanks in advance. This process is so daunting :(:confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.