Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just getting all documents together ready to submit my 820 application hopefully by the end of April. I have asked a friend, my partners brother, his girlfriend and my partners father to fill the 888 form out. The friend handed theirs back in a matter of days, the girlfriend has filled hers out just needs to hand it back to me. I'm having trouble getting the brother and father to fill the form out, not because they don't want to, but I think because they've got other things on their mind, or are a bit unsure about it being titled 'prospective marriage visa', maybe it puts them off.
I know ideally some of the family should fill one of these forms out, but is it a bad thing if I only attach the friend and girlfriends forms?
I especially wanted them to fill it out as the brother's a lawyer and the dad was a tradie (now retired), I thought it would look good with the application.
Can someone advise? 馃槬

Registered
Only two minmum are required. I would just submit the two you have and if you get the other ones in just upload them then.

We only ever submitted two for each visa (300 and 820).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.