Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!!

My Vietnamese fiance is looking to submit a partner visa application, but I have a few questions about the statements. I have plenty of friends and family who are willing to fill out he official forms in Australia and get them signed and everything with their photos, however we are applying online and offshore. Are they able to send a scanned copy to me once they're finished and I can upload that document in the application?

Also I have friends and family (his parents) who are willing to write statements. Do they type them or hand write them, and how can we make sure they are legal, as they cant use the Australian form because they are not citizens. Does anyone know who can sign and witness these as official and true documents?

And with his parents, we need them to write a statement saying that we live together, however they don't speak any english. Can we get them to write this in Vietnamese, and get that officially translated and signed and notarised?

Thanks heaps!!!

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Colour scans of Form 888's with their ID can be emailed to you and you can download and attach them to your application.

You can use hand written or typed in any form they wish like plain paper or a stat dec type equivalent for Vietnam and just sign them (supply ID too). They do not need to be witnessed but we used a teacher as listed as an approved occupation in front page of Form 888.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.