Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

Last year I went to Australia with a Working Holiday Visa. Unfortunantely I had to cut the trip short because of family matters back home in Sweden, where I live. Now the time period of my visa has expired and obviously I didn't do any seasonal work making me eligible for another visa.

I want nothing else than to go back to Australia and do what I've always dreamed about; working and traveling through the country. Without a WHV that won't be possible so I'm trying to find out if there is any chance for me at all to get another WHV. I have E-mailed the Australian embassy in Berlin which handles visa applications but I haven't got a reply yet.

Have you guys ever heard of a case like mine where a person has got another visa even to the rules and regulations says that it isn't possible? Also, if you know anyone I can contact to try to make this work I'd be glad to take their contact information.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Welcome to the forum Swede and unfortunately no real good news for you on the second WHV front.

The immi regulations are enshrined through legislation and even the Minister is unable to usually pevert them.

About all you could do is come over on a touist visa or ETA and you are allowed to partake of WWOOF Australia , Help Exchange work for accommodation and food in Australia New Zealand Canada Europe not wwoof and any similar programs.

The other thing you may want to look at is eligibility for a New Zealand WHV - Immigration New Zealand and then you could always go there first, attempt to earn/save some money to fund travels/wwoofing about Oz.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.