Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, thanks for this forum, it's so helpful.

I am currently on the last stages (hopefully) of my 820 de facto application and have been asked to provide an Italian police clearance (two) as I lived there for a few years.

Does anyone have any advice on how to actually get it? I have followed the link on the .gov site, gone to the Italian website, downloaded and filled out the forms - and cannot for the life of me figure out how to pay. I know you need to pay with a marca di bollo (payment stamp) but I can't figure out how to get them outside of Italy.

I've also looked at paying an agency but am struggling to find agencies that seem legit. Can anyone recommend one?
Has anyone used AZ Translations? They have emailed me and asked me to pay via EFT, but not sent through an official quote nor checked that I have any of the documents required to apply for the police checks (I do, but I'm concerned that they haven't asked). Further checking on ABN Lookup brings up no results for that company name.

Any advice would be much appreciated! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the same concern, but I asked for an invoice and AZ Translations send me one with all the details. I used them for my Italian police check for Canada, they also provided the certified translation. They did a good job. They have good reviews on Facebook

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.