Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam a PR Holder in Australia, My visa is Class BN subclass 136, My intial entry was in Jan 2008, I stayed there for a month and returned to India, Now that I have planned to go to Oz in September 2010. My visa was granted in October 2007. and vaild upto Oct 2012, Do i need a RRV for my visit?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Iam a PR Holder in Australia, My visa is Class BN subclass 136, My intial entry was in Jan 2008, I stayed there for a month and returned to India, Now that I have planned to go to Oz in September 2010. My visa was granted in October 2007. and vaild upto Oct 2012, Do i need a RRV for my visit?
As you know, your PR visa is good for five years, up to 2012 in your case and you are free to travel to Australia on that visa up until it expires.
If you plan to leave Australia after the expiry date and have not stayed long enough to get citizenship or leave before with plans of returning after you will need to get an RRV for which there are eligibility requirements.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thnks

Hi

thnks for the info :)

As you know, your PR visa is good for five years, up to 2012 in your case and you are free to travel to Australia on that visa up until it expires.
If you plan to leave Australia after the expiry date and have not stayed long enough to get citizenship or leave before with plans of returning after you will need to get an RRV for which there are eligibility requirements.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.