Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

It's been almost 24 months since my wife's 309 was granted and we're slowly starting to prepare for her 100. After a quick glance at some questions I can see a lot of questions have already been asked and answered in the 309 application. Why is that the case? Are the 2 applications not linked to each other since 100 is a second stage of 309? 309 was really an effort and a half but I guess 100 has to be done as well.

Thanks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah sorry that's what I meant. Although it won't make a lot of difference as the 309 only took less than 3 months to approve since the application date, and I could see us spending at least a good 4-6 weeks gathering more evidence for 100.

·
Registered
841 Posts
yes the information would of been covered but now you are proving the relationship is ongoing.
a lot can change in 2 years

·
Registered
6 Posts
You will have to provide evidence that the relationship is ongoing and will need to provide more evidences to prove it. The four main aspects will be closely looked at by the department while assessing the second stage of partner visa.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK - one question.

We provided our marriage certificate when we applied for 309. Do we have to provide another one for 100 under "Give details of the social aspects of the relationship"?

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.