Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am delighted to be a member of this forum. So, let's get things started !

My partner is an Aussie and I am from Mauritus. We are in a de facto relationship, but we have not registered anything yet. Rest assured, we are looking forward to have it registered. We want to do this in the coming month. We have met in 2013. Our relationship is still going strong and we know each other so well. I have traveled to Australia last year. However, I had to come back due to the 8503 condition. I have been with him for 4 months (from Oct to Feb). Our situation is pretty complicated actually.

He lost his father in Jan 2015 and his mother in 1996. He was a carer for his Dad. We tried to waive the NFS condition on compassionate backgrounds. But, it did not work out. We went to the DIAC and provided some evidence about his health problems. He suffers from depression, but it is not as bad as it was in the past. We were both broken, when I had to leave the country.

We are currently looking for avenues to help me come back. That is why, I have registered on this forum. My partner does not work and he is on a pension. I work, but my contract will cease next month.

I would like some help in our struggles. We are trying everything we can to make things happen. We have launched a fundraising campaign already, but no one seems to care about it.

We just want to be together again. Can you please give us some advice ? Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I hope to hear from you soon.

Shane.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.