Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am preparing my application for a 820 visa and together with my Australian partner I decided that it would be better to have a migration agent. Originally I am from Luxembourg (low risk country) and together with my boyfriend for three years. The trickiest part for us is to prove that we were together as we spend most time in different apartments and cities.

I know that you find registered on the Mara website but am a bit overwhelmed by who to chose.

Is anyone here who can recommend a migration agent/agency in Sydney?

I was also wondering how much other couples paid for this type of application.

Cheers,

Trillian

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am preparing my application for a 820 visa and together with my Australian partner I decided that it would be better to have a migration agent. Originally I am from Luxembourg (low risk country) and together with my boyfriend for three years. The trickiest part for us is to prove that we were together as we spend most time in different apartments and cities.

I know that you find registered on the Mara website but am a bit overwhelmed by who to chose.

Cheers,

Trillian
Any of the registered migration agents who regularly post on this forum can be relied upon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Trillian
Mark Northam is best consultant in Sydney. He has a website which you can view everything on & you can find his useful posts on this forum as well.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
There are several very good migration agents who post regularly on this forum - look for usernames WRussell (posted above), CCMS, Jeremy Hooper and Mark Northam. I wouldn't hesitate to use any of them for a visa.

It's not necessary for the migration agent to be in the same city as you as most of the work is done via email and perhaps Skype or phone if there is the need for a live consultation. It's better to go with someone you're comfortable with vs. someone who happens to be located near you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.