Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi moh,

Congratulations on that!

If you can please me locate any attestation/certification service in Kuwait? I need to get copies of my original documents certified before sending them to Engineers Australia of assessment.

Thanks
thank you blacknight. what I have done is go to the Australian consulate in Kuwait and have them certify your documents you need to call them you can find their number on their website it will cost money for each document you need maybe am not sure how much but it's like 5KD 15$ a page so be sure of what you want to certify the Australian Embassy website is kuwait.embassy.gov.au
Embassy address: Level 12, Dar Al-Awadi Building, Ahmed Al-Jaber St, Sharq - Telephone: 2232 2422 - Fax: 2232 2430

·
Registered
17 Posts
thank you blacknight. what I have done is go to the Australian consulate in Kuwait and have them certify your documents you need to call them you can find their number on their website it will cost money for each document you need maybe am not sure how much but it's like 5KD 15$ a page so be sure of what you want to certify the Australian Embassy website is kuwait.embassy.gov.au
Embassy address: Level 12, Dar Al-Awadi Building, Ahmed Al-Jaber St, Sharq - Telephone: 2232 2422 - Fax: 2232 2430
Thanks man! I did call them today, its 8.25 kd per document...I am not sure why are they charging this much :S

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man! I did call them today, its 8.25 kd per document...I am not sure why are they charging this much :S
Yes it is expensive but there is no other place to do that.. if you need any other information let me know I when through the whole immigration process last year . good luck with your application
MJ :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
translation in kuwait

Hi MJ,

I need to get my birth certificate (Arabic) translated for immigration application. Can you tell me where to get it done in Kuwait?

Thanks
you can translate your documents in any of the translation agencies in kuwait the one i have been to is Al qabas they are located in sharq near Mothana complex there are others too . what you can also do is to see what are the translation offices that the USA embassy deal with from the embassy website they have a list of certified offices.

·
Registered
17 Posts
you can translate your documents in any of the translation agencies in kuwait the one i have been to is Al qabas they are located in sharq near Mothana complex there are others too . what you can also do is to see what are the translation offices that the USA embassy deal with from the embassy website they have a list of certified offices.
Hi MJ,

Thanks for your reply. Do I need to get them certified from somewhere as well? or just the notary would do?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi MJ,

Thanks for your reply. Do I need to get them certified from somewhere as well? or just the notary would do?
i think what i have done is after the transilations i did certifiy the papers in the Australian consulate in kuwait

are you in kuwait ? if you are maybe it is easy if we talk on the phone

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.