Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good news!

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  iryuasada 
#1 · (Edited)
So, we have news! G emailed us back this afternoon and we don't have to submit another form 80 and and she said she was having issues opening each attachment but it's all opening fine now. She is now aware that our evidence includes newer evidence which is a relief.

We will email Sara's birth certificate and the latest bank statement, two peices of mail and the recent water bill and call it a day :)

She sounded incredibly friendly in the email and I have a really, really good feeling about our application again :)

#2 ·
Good Luck!!!

So, we have news! G emailed us back this afternoon and we don't have to submit another form 80 and and she said she was having issues opening each attachment but it's all opening fine now. She is now aware that our evidence includes newer evidence which is a relief.

We will email Sara's birth certificate and the latest bank statement, two peices of mail and the recent water bill and call it a day :)

She sounded incredibly friendly in the email and I have a really, really good feeling about our application again :)
YES YES YES!!!!! See didn't I tell you not to stress out just yet :) especially with the application file you've provided, you're good ;)
Any day now you can get your visa. Ohhhh!!! So happy for you Star Hunter. Hope you get your visa soon :D Eagerly waiting and praying for your good news :)
Good Luck!!

Kind Regards,
Becky

Reactions: Star Hunter
#3 ·
Doing the happy dance over here!!!! I knew it would go this way, though. :) You are way too thorough and genuine for things not to go your way. xxxx

SO HAPPY for you. :) Hang in there. :D

Reactions: Star Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.