Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had received a call, the day before yesterday. A gentleman spoke to me asking me questions like:

My DOB, Highest education qualification and year of completion
Start and finish dates of all my previous employment, my roles and responsibilities, designation, my current salary.

Also he wanted to know, who else would be traveling with me to Australia, their name and initial.

I was slightly panicked that I struggled a bit to recall and tell him my own genuine information. Managed to say all that in the end. He said this call is just to verify the dates are correctly mentioned or not.

I am already aware of my current job verification that happened on January 13th 2016 and did not hear anything from anyone thereafter, while this call that came in yesterday tells me that things are around the corner.

My question: Has anyone else received this type of call from the Australian High Commission?

How long or quick will it take from here to receive the VISA grant email?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
How long is a piece of string?

It depends how far through assessing the application the case officer is. It depends how satisfied with the information they are. It depends how satisfied with any followup phone calls they are.

If they are not satisfied with something they maybdecide to investigate further.

Your grant could come in the next 5 minutes or the next 5 months.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How long is a piece of string?

It depends how far through assessing the application the case officer is. It depends how satisfied with the information they are. It depends how satisfied with any followup phone calls they are.

If they are not satisfied with something they maybdecide to investigate further.

Your grant could come in the next 5 minutes or the next 5 months.
Hello Mania,

That makes clear sense. Thanks much for taking time to respond.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.