Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I'm writing this thread to ask some help!

Have anyone got Greek penal record certificate which is police check from Australia for visa purpose?

My partner who is Greek and Australian citizen went to Greek consulate in Sydney in order to apply penal record certificate but they said they don't issue the document there and he can apply in person or someone on behalf of him can do it in Greece with power of attorney.

Since he was requested to submit this document within 28 days, I wonder how Greeks get penal record certificate outside of Greece and how long it took you to get it if anyone was in the same situation.

Cheers!

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Relevant document: 'Penal Certificate for General Use'.
Residents of Greece (including non- Greek citizens): Apply in person at any KEP (Client Service Centre).
Non-citizens living in Athens: Apply in person to the address above.
If you are a Greek citizen, you will need to provide your Identity Card. If you are a resident non-citizen, you will need to provide your passport/resident permit.
Non-residents: Must apply in person or sign a power of attorney, authorizing a third party (in Greece) to request the police certificate on their behalf.
Processing time: Approximately two weeks through KEP. Foreigners living in Greece can obtain the document from the Ministry of Justice within one working day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.