Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
i am a Greek boy 26 years old my nickname is Pigasos
I'm going to move in Australia in brisbane city at the end of october
i am looking for friends ..i have relatives there but no friends
hope to have respond dont hesitate to send me email

walking with a friends in the dark is better than walking alone in the light!

·
Registered
10 Posts
pigasos said:
Hello
i am a Greek boy 26 years old my nickname is Pigasos
I'm going to move in Australia in brisbane city at the end of october
i am looking for friends ..i have relatives there but no friends
hope to have respond dont hesitate to send me email

walking with a friends in the dark is better than walking alone in the light!
hi there pigasos! dont you worry, there are plenty of greeks in aus.. and they are one of the most friendly happy people ive known. you wont have hard time getting along... wish you the best! oh by the way, the love of my life is also a greek guy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey

hi there pigasos! dont you worry, there are plenty of greeks in aus.. and they are one of the most friendly happy people ive known. you wont have hard time getting along... wish you the best! oh by the way, the love of my life is also a greek guy.
Hello , thank you for your respond ! it sounds nice that the love of your life is from Greece ! :) so u live together now in Australia ? in which place ?
i am going to move at the end of October to Brisbane ! do u know anything about this place ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
pigasos said:
Hello , thank you for your respond ! it sounds nice that the love of your life is from Greece ! :) so u live together now in Australia ? in which place ?
i am going to move at the end of October to Brisbane ! do u know anything about this place ?
we are not yet living together in australia.i had just lodge my application and hopefully nextyear we will be granted the visa. but oh.. thier place is melboune.

·
Registered
6 Posts
for human

"People who know me best say that I'm…" This response offers insight into your own level of self-awareness

·
Registered
6 Posts
for human

"Well, I googled myself this morning, and here's what I found…" Tech-savvy, fun, cool people would say this. Unexpected and memorable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
for resume

"My passion is…" People don't care what you do - people care who you are. And what you're passionate about is who you are. Plus, passion unearths enthusiasm

·
Registered
6 Posts
for resume

"When I was seven years old, I always wanted to be…" An answer like this shows that you've been preparing for this job your whole life, not just the night before

·
Registered
6 Posts
one suggestions...

10. "The compliment people give me most frequently is…" Almost like a testimonial, this response also indicates self-awareness and openness to feedback

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.