Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Greetings: I have queries regarding 489
I logged on 19 feb 2018. Got CO contact and he is asking for further employment evidence 1. He said you have send us payslip that is paid in cash .however there is no proof those salaries was received paid to you so provide us bank statement. But I don’t have a statement coz I had no salary account and all I get I spent under 400$ Was not even enough for my own expenses in Pakistan. He asked I have mentioned I was not taxable till 2017 which I was not under taxable slabs in my country. He asked further the tax my employer deducted from salary in should get tax documents from employer which I don’t think he ll give me. He is asking if the company/employer is registered please provide evidence of registration which I may get like firm registration certificate and association membership, he asked the address I have mentioned is of main office provide us proof of your operational work place. This is basically a land where farm is situated I can get from HR. He demands provident fund statement for each year which I ll ask employer to provide. Since I left the job I’m march 2018 I informed DHA now my employer might not be much cooperative! Any advices ? I’m worried

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.