Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello to Admin, staffs and to all the members of this site. I'm so glad that I came up to this site while browsing on the net. For the few posts that I've read here, I got many helpful info's for my future visa application. Thanks!:)
Oh! BTW, I'm Liezel but my net friends usually called me BLUE taken from my username-4everblue, I'm from Naval, Biliran (former part of Leyte) Philippines. My fiance(RICHARD) is from Australia. We first met (September 2009)in a dating site. We've been officially boyfriend and girlfriend last May 2010 after we personally met each other here in Phil. And just this May 2011 we became engaged during my holiday in Aust(May 10-June 6, 2011). There's no fix sched yet for wed but hopefully it would be in the 1st or 2nd quarter of 2012.

Happy to be part of this forum.

Best Regards to everyone....

Newbie,
BLUE

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome

Hello to Admin, staffs and to all the members of this site. I'm so glad that I came up to this site while browsing on the net. For the few posts that I've read here, I got many helpful info's for my future visa application. Thanks!:)
Oh! BTW, I'm Liezel but my net friends usually called me BLUE taken from my username-4everblue, I'm from Naval, Biliran (former part of Leyte) Philippines. My fiance(RICHARD) is from Australia. We first met (September 2009)in a dating site. We've been officially boyfriend and girlfriend last May 2010 after we personally met each other here in Phil. And just this May 2011 we became engaged during my holiday in Aust(May 10-June 6, 2011). There's no fix sched yet for wed but hopefully it would be in the 1st or 2nd quarter of 2012.

Happy to be part of this forum.

Best Regards to everyone....

Newbie,
BLUE
HI blue and welcome. Sounds like everything is going well for you. Please keep us posted as you go along.
Must ask you to not post company names in the site please;).

Gene...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi I'm Sandy and in the early stages of researching a new life for my husband, our toddler and myself in Brisbane. Is there any Doc's or Nurses on the forum who can give us more info on moving to Oz and working:) there. Any good hospitals that anyone recommends in Brisbane, any info greatly appreciated. We currently live in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome

Hi I'm Sandy and in the early stages of researching a new life for my husband, our toddler and myself in Brisbane. Is there any Doc's or Nurses on the forum who can give us more info on moving to Oz and working:) there. Any good hospitals that anyone recommends in Brisbane, any info greatly appreciated. We currently live in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Hi Sandy and family,

Welcome to the site. It's good to have you here. There should be many here that can point you in the right direction.
Here is a link to Brisbane hospitals that may get you started:
Welcome to the Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital Homepage

Again, welcome and keep us posted on your progress;).

Gene

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi 4everblue and everyone else,

I hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread in order to introduce myself as well (not authorised to start new threads it seems). I am an Australian living in Germany with my partner hoping to apply for a partner visa for him in the coming months. I am looking forward to the support and advice that members of this forum can provide in regards to my situation. I hope that in future I can also give others some guidance. Anyway, hi everyone!!:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi! I'm a new member of this forum. I'd like to share my experiences and to share with your experiences. Recently I experienced scam in a mall. Why these people are everywhere? They are not afraid anymore...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welocme

Hi! I'm a new member of this forum. I'd like to share my experiences and to share with your experiences. Recently I experienced scam in a mall. Why these people are everywhere? They are not afraid anymore...
H and welcome to the site. Its good to have you here and looking forward to reading your posts. Jump right in and enjoy;).

Gene

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.