Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - I have been searching for a few hours and haven't been able to find a clear cut answer. If I am applying as a de facto partner on my partners visa, do I need to write my own Genuine Temporary Entrant statement, or is it just the one for the main applicant?

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is to confirm that we did indeed need to provide separate GTE statements.
Hi!

I am also applying under the student visa with my boyfriend who is going to UNI. I find it so hard to apply for this visa, they don't say anything and it's quite hard to find information about the defacto partner under a student visa. I was intrigue by the GTE Statement, can I ask you what did you wrote?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All,

I am still going through my visa statements. My boyfriend is applying for a student visa 500 and I am applying with him. I am very confused with the GTE statement and what do I have to write. I don't really know what to start with, someone could help me just with a few lines to start with and what to write as a De Facto partner who is following her boyfriend and not studying.

Also, we are in Australia under a visitor visa. (we were both living here last year with a working and holiday visa) My boyfriend started Uni already and we are applying ASAP for the visa. We just founded a place to live and signed our lease. I was thinking that we should put our lease in the list of evidence to prove our commitment together, but then thought that it may be prejudiced us because we signed a lease without having a visa...

Can someone help, give me some lights PLEASE !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.