Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is researcher. She has 6 years experience in life science research. Her findings are published in international journals too. She has got an offer to do PhD in a group 8 university as an international fee paying student. We are married since 2012, we are having a Kid of 3 years. Im a MBA with 13 years of experience in sales and marketing. Im working in middle management in one of the leading companies of India and my compensation is high as per Indian standards. I have also decided to move with her to Australia to take care of my kid while my wife goes to university. Her brother is a PR holder in Australia. He has moved there 3 years back on offshore PR visa. Given these details, I want to know if she can get a student visa. or will she be objected due to GTE consideration.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I recommend that you seek the advice of an Experienced Registered Migration Agent. This is one area I work, and have had success in getting visas for PhD student family members.
Hello Mr. Jeremy Hooper.

Can you please advise on our chances of getting the visa. In case we have take your help, what will be the process and charges.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.