Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm a skilled visa PR holder under subclass 189. I got my PR in 2012 and have still not migrated.
In 2014 I met with an accident and had to undergo an operation. Post operation I was daignosed with mild Haemophila.
The prognosis says that in case of any accident/trauma or any surgery I would need a Factor 8 injections. Apart from that I'm like any other healthy individual and live a normal life. I'm capable to do all work except anything that needs physical strain. Except that one occasion I have no other occurances of any severe bleeding incidents in my life.

My question is - what should I do now? I have read in different forums that PR is not provided to haemophlic patient. However in my case when I applied for PR I was not aware that I have a blood disorder and I'm haemophilic. Do I need inform the immigration department about the same now? Can PR be revoked for the same reason?

· Premium Member
5,249 Posts
You already have PR so your health situation will not impact on that. I'm sure lots of PR holders later have health conditions that, if they'd been in place at the time of application, may have impacted on their ability to get a visa. But DIBP does not cancel PR visas simply because the visa holders become sick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.