Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, girls

I am new to the Australia forum. We are in the process of getting our visa. I am also busy looking at available courses to take in the health profession.

Hope I can make a few new friend, while exploring all the possibilities.

Regards

*R*

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Study in Oz

Hi Rachelle,

I am also looking at eventually studying in Australia, if and when I get there with my husband on a 309 partner visa that we are just in the process of applying for. You can study at quite a few universities there, in any of the major cities. If you are not a citizen then you pay international fees, which is quite a bit more than for domestic students but still much cheaper than the equivalent courses here in the United States. You can find quite a bit of useful information online at the university sites, Australia is trying to make it easier for International students to study there. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HI koala, I am currently living in South Africa.
Kittykat, thanks for your reply...I will possibly try to register for some further studying early next year.

Good luck!

·
Banned
4 Posts
my name is rayan, and I've lived in Perth my whole life. I'm looking at maybe moving to another country within the next few years - I just haven't decided where! I would be more then happy to answer any questions you may have!

·
Registered
10 Posts
my name is rayan, and I've lived in Perth my whole life. I'm looking at maybe moving to another country within the next few years - I just haven't decided where! I would be more then happy to answer any questions you may have!
Ryan, an advice: never move to Italy. It's a beautiful place, but there is a very bad situation. The Italian Government is composed of thieves and services don't work. Stay away from Italy!

I love my country... but i can't stay here anymore, there is no tomorrow for new generations. How old are you?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Well, Koala, my brother stayed in florence for a year due to work, no doubt that Italy is well known with mafia and professional pick pockets.
However, malaysia is worst ever with bad securities. Government slammed with hundreds of scandals that you hardly imagine with corruption, murder and robbing the citizen!
I love my country but my country don't love me....

·
Registered
10 Posts
:'(

The economic crisis of these years is devastating. Our dear premier Monti is a perfect imbecile, he is raising taxes and negating all the italian's rights, while the situation is very very bad and there's no work. What should young people do? There is no a tomorrow, italians are too stupid. They don't realize that the government is fuck*ng us.

Excuse me for my dirty word, but i'm too angry. I want to escape from here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI there everyone. I am an Australia with a Spanish husband - we both live in Madrid and are just starting this paperwork process. I can feel a lot of questions coming on!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.