Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While lodging My health declaration (HAP ID) before VISA application- My daughter Date of birth has been wrongly entered.
I have completed the Medical checkup and Physician has already submitted the details.
My VISA application has already been submitted and is in 'Received' status.

Would it be possible to change the Date of Birth on my Daughter's HAP ID now or I will have to wait case officer to generate my daughter HAP id again and need to go through medicals again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
While lodging My health declaration (HAP ID) before VISA application- My daughter Date of birth has been wrongly entered.
I have completed the Medical checkup and Physician has already submitted the details.
My VISA application has already been submitted and is in 'Received' status.

Would it be possible to change the Date of Birth on my Daughter's HAP ID now or I will have to wait case officer to generate my daughter HAP id again and need to go through medicals again.
Hello Buddy, I have same situation and looking for a advice. I had entered wrong DOB of my daughter in My Health Declaration and generated the HAP ID and referral latter. When we visited the Clinic for medical tests, we noticed this mistake and the person in the clinic updated it on the letter (manually) and asked me to contact immigration to get it updated in the system. Now, my question are:

1. Is there a way to correct this mistake of DOB in HAP ID.
2. While lodging the actual VISA application, do I have to mention the actual DOB or should I mention the DOB I had mentioned in HAP ID form. While filling the Visa application I notice that you need to mention the HAP ID for each member and the system actually go and check if medical reports are submitted or not. So, I do not know if it will check the DOB for my daughter.

In your case when you filled the Visa application after your clinic submitted the reports which DOB did you mention in the Visa application form, actual one or the one you had mentioned in the HAP ID.

And, finally how did you correct your mistake.

Actually, my daughter's blood test for TB is still pending, since the clinic guys could not extract the blood from child's small veins, And we will again try in a couple of day. So, I was wondering if I should go ahead or not.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The panel physican should have corrected it, be reference to the passport.
Hello, can you please advice me on this as I have a similar situation.

While lodging the actual VISA application, do I have to mention the actual DOB or should I mention the DOB I had mentioned in HAP ID form. While filling the Visa application I notice that you need to mention the HAP ID for each member and the system actually go and check if medical reports are submitted or not. So, I do not know if it will check the DOB for my daughter.

The person in the clinic updated DOB on the letter (manually) and asked me to contact immigration to get it updated in the system.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hai,am from India entered wrong dob entered wrong in while generating hap id..entered 1985 instead of 1995..applying for Australian visa 500..wat should I do..should I enter that hap id(if yes any problem for visa) or should I create new hap I'd and apply with it

Would it be possible to change the Date of Birth on my Daughter's HAP ID now or I will have to wait case officer to generate my daughter HAP id again and need to go through medicals again.[/QUOTE]
The panel physican should have corrected it, be reference to the passport.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hai,am from India entered wrong dob entered wrong in while generating hap id..entered 1985 instead of 1995..applying for Australian visa 500..wat should I do..should I enter that hap id(if yes any problem for visa) or should I create new hap I'd and apply with it

·
Registered
774 Posts
There is a tab on your myimmi account that says "Update details." So, go into the visa application, click on that and then click on "Notification of Incorrect Answer(s)." It allows you to fill out boxes showing the error, then give the correct information. I had a couple of errors on my own application that I did not catch before I submitted and had to do this.

Reactions: EmilCioran

·
Registered
2 Posts
The panel physican should have corrected it, by reference to the passport.
I am having a similar issue as being mentioned above and I mentioned it to the people at medical assessment facility and they told me it will be updated but it has not been updated yet.

Secondly, when I enter the HAP ID in my visa application it generates an error saying ''HAP ID DOESN'T MATCH'. Could it because the information I am providing in the visa application (Date of Birth) doesn't match the information I have provided in my health declaration form ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is a tab on your myimmi account that says "Update details." So, go into the visa application, click on that and then click on "Notification of Incorrect Answer(s)." It allows you to fill out boxes showing the error, then give the correct information. I had a couple of errors on my own application that I did not catch before I submitted and had to do this.
I cannot seem to find the option of updating the details. Can you please guide us all a little more clearer ?
Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Urgent advise please (Wrong DOB)

Hi Everyone,

I have applied a visitor visa for my mother and by mistake entered the incorrect DOB (07JUL1961 instead of 01JUL1961) and the HAP ID form generated automatically with the wrong DOB when I submitted the application. I immediately notified the department through (notification of incorrect answers option) but the DOB still remains the same.

So, can she go to the health assessment with that form?

The people at the clinic said that they would notify the correct DOB immigration dept through emedical .

Please advise
Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Buddy, I have same situation and looking for a advice. I had entered wrong DOB of my daughter in My Health Declaration and generated the HAP ID and referral latter. When we visited the Clinic for medical tests, we noticed this mistake and the person in the clinic updated it on the letter (manually) and asked me to contact immigration to get it updated in the system. Now, my question are:

1. Is there a way to correct this mistake of DOB in HAP ID.
2. While lodging the actual VISA application, do I have to mention the actual DOB or should I mention the DOB I had mentioned in HAP ID form. While filling the Visa application I notice that you need to mention the HAP ID for each member and the system actually go and check if medical reports are submitted or not. So, I do not know if it will check the DOB for my daughter.

In your case when you filled the Visa application after your clinic submitted the reports which DOB did you mention in the Visa application form, actual one or the one you had mentioned in the HAP ID.

And, finally how did you correct your mistake.

Actually, my daughter's blood test for TB is still pending, since the clinic guys could not extract the blood from child's small veins, And we will again try in a couple of day. So, I was wondering if I should go ahead or not.
Hi Hunter, how did you finally manage? was it a successful outcome? Please reply

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.