Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a feeling that the answer to this question will be straight forward but I cannot find the answer anywhere!

I would like to submit my visa (820) decision ready but I need to have the medical, this was delayed as I was pregnant and could not have the x-ray. My understanding is that I need a HAP ID to complete the medical and that I need to submit the visa before I will be given a HAP ID?

So how can I submit the visa a decision ready with out the medical?

I feel like I am going around in circles here. Please help!

Thank you.

· Registered
1,074 Posts
There was a medical questionnaire that my partner did through his immi account - if memory serves me correctly it was in the drop down menu of the section where you choose your application. Once he completed it a PDF letter appeared in his Immi account and it contained his HAP ID, he then went and booked his medical.

Hope that's helpful!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I hadn't planned on doing the online application as I have filled out the paper forms already. I hope this isn't the only way I can get a HAP ID prior to lodging. I don't want to re-do all the forms :(

· Registered
1,074 Posts
You don't need to lodge your visa online, but you need to do the questionnaire online before you can make your appointment.

· Premium Member
8,885 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.