Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has ayone applied for a tourist visa while the spouse visa was in process from a high risk country?

What was your outcome for both of your visas ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Has ayone applied for a tourist visa while the spouse visa was in process from a high risk country?

What was your outcome for both of your visas ?
Hi there,

Me and my husband did and I'm from the Philippines. On his invitation letter he stated that he wanted me to see australia and meet his family for 3 mos and that he knows that I have to go home in time so that I won't be having problems with our PMV visa while it's being processed. We submitted our Spouse and tourist visa at thesame time and we got married 2 weeks after the submission since has to go home for work. As far as I could remember it only took 7-10 days coz I had my tourist visa before our wedding day. I quit from my work and didn't have any property or savings and I thought it was going to be a problem for my application but everything went well.
We included this payslips and bank statement in our application since he was acting as my sponsor. Both of us was really on high hopes at that time that it would go well coz everything was complete and we did give them a reason why I need to go back after my short stay there.
I'm going to Australia 2 weeks from now and we'll be spending Christmas,new year and his birthday together with his family.
I hope I helped you out :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes..I also have this question.
I am wondering how you get around not having a return ticket, if you are entering Australia on a visitor visa whilst the partner visa is still being processed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.