Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all,

Going over some checks on my PMV 300 app. I am thrown off by this question. As it states applicants....

I am the applicant, my fiancée is the sponsor. So it's just my travel details right? or does it need my fiancée's details too?

Think i am just over panicking lol as only my name comes down in the drop down box. Maybe it's for family unit migration.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Good evening all,

Going over some checks on my PMV 300 app. I am thrown off by this question. As it states applicants....

I am the applicant, my fiancée is the sponsor. So it's just my travel details right? or does it need my fiancée's details too?

Think i am just over panicking lol as only my name comes down in the drop down box. Maybe it's for family unit migration.
I think if the question is worded "have any of the applicants.." and you are the applicant then it means you. Don't know for PMV 300 but for 309 my partner as the sponsor had to fill out a separate form but i cant remember if he was asked that question

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
In the online form for the applicant, you put your information.

In the online form for the sponsor, they put their information.

A sponsor is not an applicant. Applicant is the one applying for the visa, a sponsor is the one sponsoring the applicant. They do differentiate in the forms so if it says "applicant" that means only you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Your sponsor has to answer the same question on his application form.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.