Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

My partner (on BVA) and I have a holiday booked for my birthday in two weeks time to Vietnam. We are also intending on going to the states for a 5 week ski holiday in February. We decided to not go to Vietnam incase we didn't get approved a second BVB in February. However I've since heard of people getting granted multiple bridging visa B.

Have you been granted multiple BVB's and how long were you away for? What was your substantial reason?

Trying to decided whether to go to Vietnam!

Thank you in advance :)

Jade

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
You can apply for a BVB whenever you want to depart and return to Austalia. Just tell the department when you want to leave and when you will be returning. The Department will grant BVB's for variable lengths of time.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Hey Guys,

My partner (on BVA) and I have a holiday booked for my birthday in two weeks time to Vietnam. We are also intending on going to the states for a 5 week ski holiday in February. We decided to not go to Vietnam incase we didn't get approved a second BVB in February. However I've since heard of people getting granted multiple bridging visa B.

Have you been granted multiple BVB's and how long were you away for? What was your substantial reason?

Trying to decided whether to go to Vietnam!

Thank you in advance :)

Jade
I had a BVB granted for a Vietnamese client for 3 months. On her return we applied for a new one and a 6 month one was granted. It really depends on your particular circumstances, but it seems to be relatively easy at the moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.