Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me say that this we find this forum very informative and helpful. Thank you all.

We lodged our visa application online and uploaded the required documents. Then we got the ok to go for the health check.

It says that the processing time is 6 to 9 months.
My question is : is it suggested to go ahead with the health assessment asap? Or should we wait a few more months in case if there is any delays with our application, due to some circumstances that could prolong our visa process . Knowing that the tests are only valid for 1 year only?

·
Registered
179 Posts
For the past 3 months or so, decision ready applications for 189 have been steamrolling and getting finalised in 2-3 months with a few people much quicker (data from other forums, Immitracker, Telegram & WhatsApp groups) - so personally I would do the health check without waiting for a CO to get in touch.

If you're not in a rush you can always wait :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the past 3 months or so, decision ready applications for 189 have been steamrolling and getting finalised in 2-3 months with a few people much quicker (data from other forums, Immitracker, Telegram & WhatsApp groups) - so personally I would do the health check without waiting for a CO to get in touch.

If you're not in a rush you can always wait
Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.