Australia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand that the sc 300 visa is a temporary visa but I would like to confirm if my health check will be assessed using the $49,000 AUD threshold for the duration of 9-15 months?

Or will it be assessed using the $49,000 AUD threshold for the duration of 5 years? If yes, is this because it can be resubmitted for the onshore partner visa? I’m assuming the medical tests would no longer be valid for the partner visa though because it takes about 12 months for the PMV to have a result.

I struggle with obesity and hypertension (controlled). Not sure if I have CKD though (which I know is frowned upon by the MOC). We are going to get an registered immigration agent beforehand but, I’d like to know if it’s an uphill battle already even with just PMV.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Costed over 10 years, sometimes less for geriatric applicants who are unlikely to survive for 10, which would not usually include subclass 300 applicants.
Hi Westly! Hope you are well! 🙂

Just wanted to confirm. For SC 300 visa health check, the MOC follows $49,000 AUD costed over 10 years. Did I get that right? 🙂

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Did I get that right?

Not even close.

For example, there is a health waiver available if an applicant satisfies all the other visa criteria and the likely cost is not 'undue' when all the circumstances of the case are taken into account.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts