Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I’ve been requested to do medicals and have a question. My wife has had 2 caserian’s for our 2 kids. Do we mention that on the declaration where it asks of any hospital treatments or admissions? TIA

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi guys, I've been requested to do medicals and have a question. My wife has had 2 caserian's for our 2 kids. Do we mention that on the declaration where it asks of any hospital treatments or admissions? TIA
In order to help those who may know the answer but don't know the word "caserian" to understand -> it should be "caesarian".

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Yes, although it will have no negative impact assuming there were no consequences.

Think of it this way:

If you declare something they aren't interested in they will ignore it.

If you decide they aren't interested in something and don't declare it only for them to find out later and decide they are interested in it, you've now provided misleading information.

"Any" - the nature of a cesarean is major surgery and I would be impressed if your partner left immediatly afterwards so that alone would be an admittance to hospital.

*i just quickly re read what you said, remember it's the applicants health they are interested in (I don't know what visa you are applying for)*

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the answers, typing so fast I didn’t notice the typo, apologies. In terms of the Caesarian’s she was released the following day, thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.