Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my fiancée and her son are finally here on the PMV300.

I have just found out the Allianz insurance do not cover that visa class and cancelled the existing policy.

Can anyone help with suggestions for an appropriate policy to cover them for a short period until married. We will then apply for the Medicare after application for the 820 visa.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
^^get rid of bupa asap after you've got applicable healthcare they are overcharging scum that reduce your crucial services year on year whilst allowing increasing gap payments and fees
But they do have the best coverage for physiotherapy if you need physiotherapy 😀

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
But they do have the best coverage for physiotherapy if you need physiotherapy 😀
They removed spondylosyndesis from my healthcare this year I phoned up and complained and got told yeah but we've added breastmilk treatment...

So as a motorcyclist I lost one of the most important things in my policy and in turn got something that anatomically is impossible for me...all the while getting an increase in fees. Not to mention the waiting times for half y services have been reduced for new members further devaluing my healthcare.

Needless to say f Bupa...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yeah, BUPA has a "short term visitor" cover which is what I used while I was on a WHV and plan to get again for my sc.300. Not THE BEST, but functional.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.