Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Fiancee is worried of a failed Medical result, anyone know a medical clinic, particularly In Cebu that offers some sort of service like this?, appreciate any input!! :)

ps... you Guys are a comfort!! :)

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Unless she has a medical condition of concern, she probably has nothing to worry about. She can't ensure a positive outcome, but she could simply see a doctor for a general check-up to see if there's anything to be aware of.

·
Registered
206 Posts
My Fiancee is worried of a failed Medical result, anyone know a medical clinic, particularly In Cebu that offers some sort of service like this?, appreciate any input!! :)

ps... you Guys are a comfort!! :)
My wife did her medical two months ago and she was worried about failing because she smokes and is overweight. But the doctor doing her medical said that most countries are really only worried about diseases such as TB, HIV or diabetes because they are costly to treat and/or can be transmitted to other people in Australia.

In the end she passed her medical and her visa was granted. I'm sure your wife will be fine!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
My wife did her medical two months ago and she was worried about failing because she smokes and is overweight. But the doctor doing her medical said that most countries are really only worried about diseases such as TB, HIV or diabetes because they are costly to treat and/or can be transmitted to other people in Australia.

In the end she passed her medical and her visa was granted. I'm sure your wife will be fine!
I'm a smoker too and was FREAKING out! about the chest X-Ray but everything was fine, thank GOD! :)
Good Luck OP! Please do share with us when your partner hears about her medicals.

Kind Regards,
Becky

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thankyou LizBee, appreciated!.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.