Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone.

I applied for a 457 visa after an employer lodged a nomination October last year. However, I was unable to continue because of the MOC required me to submit a letter stating I will not be working (im a Nurse) in exposure prone procedures. The hospital did not provide me that letter so I had to look for a new sponsor.

I passed the interviews and got job offers, but when I told them about the requirement, the back out. So I had to move on until I got an offer from one of the Nursing Homes, provided me that letter and filed a nomination. However, on the 25 January I received an update from immi requesting for additional information, which is the health waiver. So I talked to the employer and asked the help of migration agent they hired about it, turned out they dont sign waivers especially with the estimated amount of over half a million dollars.

At this point, I fear that I will encounter the same situation with my next prospected employer. I dont know what to do at this point, however I'm glad to find this forum. Please advice me of the best to do with this situation and if there is any other options to consider to bypass having the employer sign the waiver.

Thank you in advance.

Antonio

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
There are a number of good migration agents (including Westly, above) who post on this forum. I don't know much about the health waiver process other than it's complicated, so I wouldn't recommend trying this without your own independent agent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.